NLTK @ PyCon

liling tan

Apr 9, 2015, 2:16:43 PM4/9/15
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com, nltk...@googlegroups.com
Dear NLTK devs and users,

There're two NLTK related posters this year at PyCon 2015:

There would be open spaces during the conference and also code sprints afterwards:

liling tan

Apr 9, 2015, 2:21:55 PM4/9/15
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com, nltk...@googlegroups.com
There would be open spaces during the conference and also code sprints afterwards. Perhaps we can steal a table/room to fix outstanding issues or extend some of the packages in progress, (maybe the model, probability, translate or wsd package?)

I'm not sure who else in the NLTK community is here but it would be nice to share a table over lunch too =)

Regards,
Liling
P/S: Sorry for pressing send prematurely on the previous post