Training NLTK's NER

Sarmad

Jan 29, 2015, 7:15:20 AM1/29/15
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com
I have been working in NLTK for a while using Python. The problem I am facing is that their is no help available on training NER in NLTK with my custom data. They have used MaxEnt and trained it on ACE corpus. I have searched on the web a lot but I could not find any way that can be used to train NLTK's NER.

If anyone can provide me with any link/article/blog etc which can direct me to Training Datasets Format used in training NLTK's NER so I can prepare my Datasets on that particular format. And if I am directed to any link/article/blog etc which can help me TRAIN NLTK's NER for my own data.

This is a question widely searched and least answered. Might be helpful for someone in the future whose working with NER.

Mahshid Hosseini

Dec 5, 2018, 4:01:59 PM12/5/18
to nltk-users
Hi,

Did you find any useful resource/solution to this?