Error!!

Anna Aini

Apr 15, 2016, 8:00:32 AM4/15/16
to nltk-users
I am beginner , i am facing error while  "importing nltk in python" ......I have attach the file of the error....Any guideline that how to face this issue   ??
Capture.PNG

Jason Bowen

Apr 15, 2016, 2:50:26 PM4/15/16
to nltk-users
Hello, Anna :)

I have a couple of quick questions to see what's going on. How did you install Python? Did you download the .exe file from python.org and run the installer? And how did you download the NLTK library?

Anna Aini

Apr 16, 2016, 6:07:22 AM4/16/16
to nltk-users
yup i downloaded python from python.org . Actually my machine is 64 bit but "" nltk"" which i am importing is 32 bit ....may b this error is due to this issue.