Sale 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:57:59 AM6/25/14
to njabbs...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER? We have best 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER from B0088W1NHG is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER

2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER Rating

More models are available, pls check following ASIN(just copy and paste the ASIN into the Amazon search box)

2500W (DC 12V Input, AC120V output): B009X6SFWM

2500W (DC 12V Input, AC240V output): B008SLYP7C

2500W (DC 24V Input, AC120V output): B0067XTILG

2500W (DC 24V Input, AC240V output): B009X6XSMO

2500W (DC 48V Input, AC120V output): B005N2U6CC

Introduction:

The 2500W are all parallel inverters. Each of this kind of inverters is complete functional inverter, but not module, and the frame of each inverter is completely same. It can be used parallel, and also can be used singly.

Features:

1. Designed with advanced conversion technology and controlled by MCU, SUN-Series Power Inverter is one of the most advanced DC to AC inverters

2. Small size, less weight, and easy to use and causes less noise while working

3. Stackable setup & free combination (≤10pcs) or singly use

4. A full range of protection including; over-voltage protection, low-voltage alarm, under-voltage protection, over-heating protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, reverse polarity protection etc

5. To ensure proper efficiency the total load should not exceed 90% of the inverters continuous output power, and the start power of the load should not exceed the output surge power of the inverter

Packages:

1 X 2500W Off Grid Inverter

1 X Power Cord

1 X Parallel wire

1 X User manual

If you are searching 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER with discount?

yes, you can buy 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER Review . Buy Cheap 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER . Discount Today 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER 2500W/5000W Stackable Power Inverter Parallel input DC 48V output AC 240V US SELLER Rating