Cheap Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:59:55 AM6/25/14
to njabbs...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt Discount price Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt today, Buy cheap Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt
Product By : B007UQSG5S
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Power-One PVI-3.6 Inverter - S Version (DC Switch Option) This inverter is the ideal size for an average-sized family home. It complements the typical number of rooftop solar panels, allowing home-owners to get the most efficient energy harvesting for the size of the property. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. Count on this inverter to fulfill all of your solar power needs! Specifications: Nominal DC Power: 3750W Number of Independent MPPT Channels: 2 Max. Usable Power For Each MPPT Channel: 3000W Absolute Max. Voltage: 600V Max. Usable Input Current per Channel: 16A Rated Grid AC Voltage: 208V / 240V / 277V Nominal AC Power: 3600W Voltage Range: 208V AC: 183V - 228V 240V AC: 211V - 264V 277V AC: 244V - 304V Max. Output Current: 208V AC: 17.2A 240V AC: 16A 277V AC: 16A Transformerless Features: Dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT High speed MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting Transformerless operation for highest efficiency: up to 96,8% Reverse polarity protection minimizes chance of damage due to miswiring True Sine Wave Output Anti-islanding Protection LCD Display on the front to monitor the main parameters SpecificationsBrand: Power-One   Output Voltage: 600V   Amperage: 16/17.2Ah   Power: 3600W   Length: 33.8"   Height: 8.7"   Width: 12.8"   Warranty Life: 5yrs

Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt If you are searching Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt Review . Buy Cheap Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt . Discount Today Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt Power-One PVI-3.6-OUTD-S-US Aurora String Inverter 3600 Watt Rating