Sale Price 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:57:37 AM6/25/14
to njabbs...@googlegroups.com
Best deal 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheap2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA
Product By : B009X6XSMO

2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA

More models are available, pls check following ASIN(just copy and paste the ASIN into the Amazon search box)

2500W (DC 12V Input, AC120V output): B009X6SFWM

2500W (DC 12V Input, AC240V output): B008SLYP7C

2500W (DC 24V Input, AC120V output): B0067XTILG

2500W (DC 48V Input, AC120V output): B005N2U6CC

2500W (DC 48V Input, AC240V output): B008SM3TN2

Introduction:

The 2500W are all parallel inverters. Each of this kind of inverters is complete functional inverter, but not module, and the frame of each inverter is completely same. It can be used parallel, and also can be used singly.

Features:

1. Designed with advanced conversion technology and controlled by MCU, SUN-Series Power Inverter is one of the most advanced DC to AC inverters

2. Small size, less weight, and easy to use and causes less noise while working

3. Stackable setup & free combination (≤10pcs) or singly use

4. A full range of protection including; over-voltage protection, low-voltage alarm, under-voltage protection, over-heating protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, reverse polarity protection etc

5. To ensure proper efficiency the total load should not exceed 90% of the inverters continuous output power, and the start power of the load should not exceed the output surge power of the inverter

Packages:

1 X 2500W Off Grid Inverter

1 X Power Cord

1 X Parallel wire

1 X User manual

If you are searching 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA by {brand}?

You can buy 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA Review . Buy Cheap 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA . Discount Today 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA 2500W/5000W Stackable Parallel Off Grid Power Inverter input DC 24V output AC 240V USA Rating