Discount Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:59:34 AM6/25/14
to njabbs...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit? you can get review about Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit

Product By : B000FQ78TU
Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit Special Discount The 400C is a 33% duty cycle compressor that works quickly and efficiently putting out a massive 2.54 CFM flow at zero PSI head pressure. Features include a standard ¼'' stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve and insulated wiring for simple installation. * Must be used with a 150 PSI or lower pressure, non-adjustable pressure switch when used with an air tank. Fills a 2.5 gallon Air Tank from 0 to 150 psi in 2 minutes 20 seconds. Dimensions: 9.00'' L x 4.00'' W x 7.00'' H Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI Amp Draw: 26 Amps If you are searching Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit?

You can buy Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit Review . Buy Cheap Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit . Discount Today Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit Viair 40040 400C Air Compressor Kit Rating