Buy RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:59:56 AM6/25/14
to njabbs...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083? you can get review about RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083

Product By : B001FWX73Y
RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 Special Discount Transfer tanks are designed specifically for transferring diesel fuel and other nonflammable liquids from a truck bed or trailer to remote or heavy equipment. The slim design of this tank only takes up 9 1/2in. of bed space. This tank can also be used as an Auxiliary tank when used in conjunction with the optional Diesel Install Kits. U.S.A. It is the user's responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging of tank contents. Inlet Diameter (in.): 2, Material Type: Aluminum, Compatible With: Diesel, Outlet Diameter (in.): 2-in. female pipe thread coupling, Overall Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 57 x 9 x 20 1/2, Shape: Rectangle, Tank Size (gal.): 45, Mounting Hardware Included: Yes, mounting tabs, Finish Type: Diamond plate, Mounting Type: Truck bed/trailer, Tank Type: Transfer/auxiliary, DOT Approved: Meets, Works With: Full-size trucks/trailers If you are searching RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083?

You can buy RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 Review . Buy Cheap RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 . Discount Today RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 RDS Vertical Diesel Fuel Transfer/Auxiliary Tank - 45-Gallon, Model# 71083 Rating