Buy Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:56:50 AM6/25/14
to njabbs...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapOmega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack
Product By : B0002SQTUU

Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack

Lifting Trucks and Trailers with Ease

Omega 23221C Axle Jack is a 22 Ton air actuated hydraulic truck jack that is equipped with the high speed air turbo motor to raise the load to the desired height efficiently, effortless safely. With in-line air filter, it traps contaminates and protects air motor for longer life.

Omega 23221C Truck Jack features sturdy one piece handle assembly with the fingertip remote control. It also gives you a choice of three handle angles - 90-degrees, 45-degrees or 0-degree for easy access.

You also find the large steel and rubber wheels to give you the easy positioning and smooth motion. Its self - returning spring minimizes operators effort, and greatly reducing fatigue.

As always, Omega 23221C Truck Jack features the built-in bypass device to protect hydraulic system from over pumping damage.

In addition, there is the heat treated extension screw that allows you to pick up height adjustment and maximum lift height.

- Equipped High Speed Air Turbo Motor - Built-In Bypass Device & One Piece Handle Assembly - Large Steel and Rubber Wheels & Self-Returning Spring - High Speed Air Turbo Motor - Heat Treated Extension Screw - In Line Air Filter

Specifications

- Capacity: 22 Ton - Min. Height: 9-3/4" - Max. Height: 23-5/8" - Handle Length: 47-3/8" - Jack Size: 22" x 12-5/8" - GW: 100 Lbs

Omega 23221C Black Air/Hydraulic Axle Jack is backed by the full one year warranty from the date of the purchase.

Click the buy button now to get your Omega Truck Jack

If you are searching Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack by {brand}?

You can buy Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack Review . Buy Cheap Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack . Discount Today Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack Omega 2322122-ton Air Actuated Hydraulic Axle Jack Rating