Best Deal Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue Buy now

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 3:14:17 AM6/22/14
to njabbj...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue with big discount? We offer special price Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue Review

The Light speed Sport Shelter is big enough for two adults and tall enough to accommodate them seated in full-size chairs, making it the perfect shelter from wind and sun while enjoying team sports from the sideline or at the beach. Articulated windows maximize side-to-side viewing while seated, giving you a full 360-degree view of the action. The unique Light speed Side-Pull Hub system lets you pop-up this big, roomy shelter in seconds. Full features include UPF 50+ shade material, three sand pockets, guy lines, stakes and an oversized carry bag.

At a Glance
  • Length: 55 inches (139.7 cm)
  • Width: 106 inches (269.2 cm)
  • Height: 58 inches (147.3 cm)
  • Weight: 7 pounds (3.2 kg)
  • Packaged Length: 50 inches (127 cm)
  • Packaged Width: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
  • Packaged Height: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
  • Pole Type: Lightspeed Side-Pull Hub System
  • Number of Windows: 3
  • Shelter Material: 190T polyester 450mm PU coating UPF 50+
  • Floor Material: 115g polyester
At a Glance

Why a Sport Shelter?

The Lightspeed Outdoors Sport Shelter is perfect for sideline sports or waterfront locations where shade and wind protection are needed, but having full 360 degree views and full sized chairs are most important. This generously sized shelter (the largest in our range) easily accommodates full sized chairs, and because of the taller design, uses our fan-favorite side-pull hub. Tall mesh windows wrap around all three walls, providing spectacular visibility, or the integrated shades can be used for additional sun and wind protection or privacy. Also included are built-in sand pockets for moderate winds, and guy lines for more significant gusts, making this shelter the perfect choice for beachfront sun protection. The Sport Shelter is most commonly found at sporting events, don’t be caught without one at your next soccer tournament or swim meet!

Key Features

  • Lightspeed Outdoors side-pull hub system allows for ultra quick set-up and tear-down
  • UPF 50+ sun protection
  • Largest of Lightspeed’s 3-walled shelters
  • Sand pockets and guy lines for added stability
  • 360 degree viewing from windows
  • Tall enough for full size chairs
  • Generously sized carry/storage bag included
  • Lightweight and easy to carry
  • Color(s): White, Lime, Blue, Orange

What's in the Box?

  • Lightspeed Outdoors Sport Shelter
  • Stakes (x8) with stuff sack
  • Sport Shelter cinch strap
  • Oversized Carry bag with handle

About Lightspeed

Lightspeed Outdoors is a throwback to the days when the people using the products every day were the ones running the business.

Beginning with a love of the outside lifestyle, Lightspeed Outdoors strives to develop and perfect a range of outdoor products that make the outdoors easy. It doesn't matter if your passion takes you to the beach or the mountains, warm weather or cold, Lightspeed has a product for you.

At Lightspeed Outdoors we are committed to making the outdoors easy so you can spend less time hassling with your gear and more time enjoying life.

closed
Easily fits full-sized chairs (view larger).

open
Available in 4 different colors (view larger).

See larger image.
See larger image.
See larger image.
See larger image.
If you are searching Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue?

We have best Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue Review . Buy Cheap Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue . Discount Today Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue Lightspeed Tents Sport Shelter, Blue Rating