.Net Developer Tallahassee, FL (Local to FL only)

Phani P

Nov 19, 2014, 4:34:03 PM11/19/14
to nitro...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultants, revert back with below details and updated resume ASAP.

Full Name:

Contact No(Mobile/Home):

Current Location:

Email-ID:

SSN No (Last 4 Digits):

Availability to start a new assignment:

F2F Required(Y/N):

Visa Status:

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Tallahassee, FL (Local to FL only)

Duration: Till June 2015

Job Description:

Client is seeking a Web Application Programmer with the following minimum qualifications, must be clearly stated on the resume and verifiable via reference checks:

• Minimum 4 years of experience with developing web-based applications in a Microsoft
 ASP.NET environment
• Experience with Classic ASP,

ASP.NET using VB/C#. NET, Cold Fusion
• Experience with object-oriented development techniques
• Knowledge of SQL programming
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Experience with batch processes for loading data
• Experience with web application development , including a portfolio of applications
• Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS, versions 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0 programming)
• .NET framework 3.5 and above
• Experience with AJAX
• Experience in VB/C# .Net
• SQL Server 2005 and above
• Stored Procedures
• Visual Studio 2010
• Team Foundation Server
• User interface design
• Scalable website design
• HTML
• JavaScript
• CSS

Tasks will be assigned to the vendor based on identified changes required in the original program(s), required enhancements or for new development. Each task stands alone, but affects the overall performance of the system.

Jesse Gumm

Nov 19, 2014, 10:31:19 PM11/19/14
to nitro...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks, sorry this got through the spam filter. I guess it's not *really* spammy, but it's certainly not at all relevant to Nitrogen.

-Jesse