Nitrogen in AWS

Franklin Brauning

Apr 26, 2017, 8:20:43 AM4/26/17
to Nitrogen Project / The Nitrogen Web Framework for Erlang
Had somebody had experience trying to run erlang or nitrogen over aws infraestructure?

I've been working doing a system based on AWS and it has been hell: my conclusion is that you can't trust
serverless to do server jobs. Event functions die unexpectedly, get launched again just because amazon decides it is safe to
do that. A function scheduled to run on every minute gets triggered at any time, it even gets triggered twice in no less that 10 seconds!

Jesse Gumm

Apr 28, 2017, 5:28:20 PM4/28/17
to nitrogenweb
Hi Franklin,

Odd. I don't run much on AWS except S3, but is this running in EC2?

Unfortunately, I don't have much to contribute to help you here.

If you're able to solve your problems, I'd love to hear the report!

-Jesse

Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems
414.940.4866 || sigma-star.com || @jessegumm

T0ha

Sep 6, 2017, 3:48:10 AM9/6/17
to nitro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Liquid Nitrogen Platform (https://liquid-nitrogen.org) has a node based in AWS Instance. I’ve never tried to do it serverless, but for now I’m going to move build stuff from instance to CodePipe. It’s my next step in roadmap.

If you have exact questions I can try to help you.

Best wishes, Anton Shvein.