Errors running slim_cowboy build

bytemonger

Nov 6, 2016, 12:20:35 PM11/6/16
to Nitrogen Project / The Nitrogen Web Framework for Erlang
I am getting errors when running a slim_cowboy build which compiles ok and loads index.html. But when I click on the button nothing happens and I get lots of errors in the console. I have attached the error reports file. Can someone please explain the error messages?  I am getting that the Ranch Listener is exiting because of quoted strings like

<<"lLFXb3267727">>

But I dont' understand what this string is what's happening in the various cowboy modules.

Thank you,

bakki

slim_cowboy_errors.txt

Jesse Gumm

Nov 6, 2016, 12:26:01 PM11/6/16
to nitrogenweb

Were you running Nitrogen with inets previously?

Try clearing your browser's cache. Inets sets some headers that get cached and when those same headers are parsed by cowboy, it crashes.

-Jesse

bytemonger