running nitrogen in IIS

Franklin Brauning

Dec 5, 2017, 7:36:14 AM12/5/17
to Nitrogen Project / The Nitrogen Web Framework for Erlang
Hi I'm planning building a system or at least a prototype with Nitrogen but one of the requirements are running on top of IIS

I have found this blog post where a guy runs a cowboy app sucessfully
http://www.zohaib.me/elixir-cowboy-with-iis-8/

I have tried that with the 2.3.1 with cowboy for windows release

I installed the HttpPlatformHandler, as that IIS plugin provides functionality to support external server backends

But  unfortunately when I get the page localhost:8000 nothing happens, the browser just stays there loading
(running start.cmd from command line works just fine, btw)

Has anybody experienced with IIS