nitc mail id

jaseem

Sep 7, 2010, 1:34:48 AM9/7/10
to CSE-A09
hi all ,
our college mail id is active now and you may access it now. visit the
college site and follow the check mail link there. your user name
will be name_bcs09 as in jaseem_bcs09 and pass word will be date as in
26/03/92.

good day for all

Jaseem Abid
S3 CSE student
National Institute of Technology , Calicut

Mob : 8891 72 43 72
jasee...@gmail.com

srujith

Sep 30, 2010, 3:23:05 AM9/30/10
to CSE-A09
do u know hw to upload our assmt ................plz tell
me.............
> jaseema...@gmail.com

delbin thomas

Sep 30, 2010, 6:41:30 AM9/30/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
Just login to moodle and goto program design . There is a link just below the assignment questions.Click that link and upload ur assignment as zipped format. A happy news that our submission date is fixed as 12th october..One day after our classes commence...
--
Delbin Thomas
Btech student at NIT calicut

manish

Sep 30, 2010, 8:22:51 AM9/30/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
really good news..........

> *Delbin Thomas

> Btech student at NIT calicut

> Computer science and engineering.*

--
manish

manish

Sep 30, 2010, 8:23:05 AM9/30/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
really a good news..........

On 9/30/10, delbin thomas <delbin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Delbin Thomas

> Btech student at NIT calicut

> Computer science and engineering.*

--
manish

jakes davis

Sep 30, 2010, 9:55:29 AM9/30/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
They bumped it up again?

I didn't know that. Make sure you got the information right.

pl0x

o.o

--
Jakes Davis Akkara
BTech S3 CSE

Kartik Singhal

Sep 30, 2010, 8:37:02 PM9/30/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 7:25 PM, jakes davis <jakes...@gmail.com> wrote:

I didn't know that.
Me too.

Make sure you got the information right.

but yeah in the site it says:
Available from: Wednesday, 22 September 2010, 11:40 AM
Due date: Tuesday, 12 October 2010, 11:40 AM

--
Kartik Singhal
BTech CSE Student, NIT Calicut

Ashwin Jacob NITC

Oct 1, 2010, 3:07:06 AM10/1/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
Hope none of u guys plan to submit it today.

ashwin koorma

Oct 1, 2010, 3:51:49 AM10/1/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
Hey guyss..!!! of u who do not mind please attach the codes here..!! is it possible..???? so dat pple who require any help can refer..!!!!!

can any

ashwin koorma

Oct 1, 2010, 3:52:21 AM10/1/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com
Hey guyss..!!!

can any of u who do not mind please attach the codes here..!! is it possible..???? so dat pple who require any help can refer..!!!!!

Ashwin Somaraj K

mali mukesh

Oct 1, 2010, 10:01:14 AM10/1/10
to nitc_c...@googlegroups.com