Include external file

tom.va...@gmail.com

May 28, 2016, 6:57:55 PM5/28/16
to nikola-discuss
How do I include html (JS) fragments inside a post? The fragments are for Bokeh plots, which are to be embedded in a post. The raw directive didn't seem to work for me.

Roberto Alsina

May 28, 2016, 7:10:40 PM5/28/16
to nikola-discuss
Can you show us what you tried? Because the raw directive does work, although it may not be what you need.

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 7:57 PM <tom.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I include html (JS) fragments inside a post? The fragments are for Bokeh plots, which are to be embedded in a post. The raw directive didn't seem to work for me.

tom.va...@gmail.com

May 28, 2016, 7:42:09 PM5/28/16
to nikola-discuss, ral...@kde.org
I just did the following. Maybe the file is not in the right folder or the path is incorrect?

.. raw:: html
   :file: file/test/Grade_distribution.html

Roberto Alsina

May 28, 2016, 7:47:56 PM5/28/16
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 8:42 PM <tom.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just did the following. Maybe the file is not in the right folder or the path is incorrect?

.. raw:: html
   :file: file/test/Grade_distribution.html

Files to be included in posts should use paths relative to where conf.py is located. If that doesn't work, then it's a bug :-)