Tagging Ipython posts

Daniel Kremer

Apr 2, 2017, 4:01:53 PM4/2/17
to nikola-discuss
Hi,

Having some difficulty adding tags to posts created with Jupyter. A typical post you can just go into the .rst file and edit directly, but I cannot seem to do it with ipynb files.

Work flow:
1 - Generate content in seperate jupyter notebook
2 - generate new post in nikola via nikola new_post --title="POST NAME" --format=ipyn
3 - copy over original content

I believe I can assign tags in the post generation, but what about after the creation?

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Kremer

Apr 2, 2017, 11:45:27 PM4/2/17
to nikola-discuss
Ok found my solution. I think I will use the new_post -2 option to create a separate metadata file.

Dan

Chris Warrick

Apr 3, 2017, 11:26:01 AM4/3/17
to Nikola—Discuss
You can also use the -i option to import files, they will automatically get metadata added — or yes, use -2 and two file posts.