Disqus on Octopress Theme

Ata Yardimci

Feb 24, 2016, 1:43:10 PM2/24/16
to nikola-discuss
The Disqus commenting system is not working on my blog website. When I switch to bootstrap3, comment system immediately becomes active and working.
I have a working shortname and a disqus account. I tried adding disqus username in conf.py GLOBAL_CONTEXT file, didn't work. Am I overseeing something ?

Chris Warrick

Feb 24, 2016, 1:51:51 PM2/24/16
to Nikola—Discuss
The octopress theme is user-provided content. However, it seems to be
really broken — it lacks support for basic Nikola features.

Please DO NOT USE IT until it is fixed.

PGP: 5EAAEA16

Ata Yardimci

Feb 24, 2016, 2:36:57 PM2/24/16
to nikola-discuss
Actually I solved the issue, there is a slight upgrade needed in the themes/octopress/templates/jinja/disqus.html file. I am not a js developper, so I couldn't type the corresponding code into the variable but I entered my url directly, so it is working for my website now. Maybe you could correct it If I specify the issue ?