Markdown headers gets wrong strength

Markus Edemalm

Jun 3, 2015, 5:13:33 PM6/3/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
This is strange. I'm using Markdown for my pages. My headers is off set by 1.
For example:

# This becomes <h2>

## This becomes <h3>

### This becomes <h4>

This is perhaps not the fault of Nikola.
Using Nikola v4.7.1 on Mac, Python 2.7.6 and Markdown 2.6.2

Any suggestions? I'm clueless...

Mariano Draghi

Jun 3, 2015, 6:03:12 PM6/3/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
That's the default behaviour, so the actual post titles are more prominent than whatever header you put in the content. You can change that behaviour in your conf.py, with the DEMOTE_HEADERS setting (which defaults to 1). You probably want to explicitly set it to 0.

--
Mariano

Markus Edemalm

Jun 4, 2015, 1:12:48 PM6/4/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
> 4 jun 2015 kl. 00:03 skrev Mariano Draghi <mdr...@gmail.com>:
>
> That's the default behaviour, so the actual post titles are more prominent than whatever header you put in the content. You can change that behaviour in your conf.py, with the DEMOTE_HEADERS setting (which defaults to 1). You probably want to explicitly set it to 0.
>
> --
> Mariano

Ah, thank you! :)