瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Juan Riquelme

未讀,
2015年4月10日 晚上7:02:072015/4/10
收件者:nikola-...@googlegroups.com
There is

nikola install_theme theme

for install a theme in Nikola, but... where is the command/argument for uninstall an already installed theme?
I don't find anything about that in docs, neither using nikola help install_theme... Are we supposed to do it manually? It's odd.
If I must do it manually, what should I delete exactly? Is enought if I delete the theme folder from /themes? Because I found archives also in $HOME/.virtualenvs/nikola/lib/python3.4/site-packages/nikola/data/themes/... I just want to be sure before making a mistake.
Thanks!

Chris Warrick

未讀,
2015年4月11日 凌晨3:08:352015/4/11
收件者:Nikola—Discuss
There is no need for a theme removal command, because all it would do is:

rm -rf themes/name_of_theme

(execute in your site root)

PGP: 5EAAEA16

Juan Riquelme

未讀,
2015年4月11日 凌晨4:27:242015/4/11
收件者:nikola-...@googlegroups.com
So, delete the theme from themes/ folder in the site root will be enought. That's what I wanted to now.

Thanks, Chris! :D.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄