(some) Pelican plugins (possibly) relevant for Nikola

Gour

Jan 29, 2018, 11:21:01 AM1/29/18
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

while browsing web site of m.css (no-JSS CSS framework) which I plan to tailor
for Nikola (there is Pelican theme available), I've stumbled upon the page
listing several Pelican-related plugins:

. HTML sanity (http://mcss.mosra.cz/plugins/htmlsanity/)

- Images (http://mcss.mosra.cz/plugins/images/)

- Links (http://mcss.mosra.cz/plugins/images/)

- Metadata (http://mcss.mosra.cz/plugins/metadata/)

and wonder if something could be relevant for Nikola assuming they provide some
missing feature(s) and/or provide better implementation which could be tailored
for Nikola?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Before giving up this present body, if one is able to tolerate
the urges of the material senses and check the force of desire and

Roberto Alsina

Jan 29, 2018, 11:31:37 AM1/29/18
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
If they are implemented as real docutils directives and roles, making them into nikola plugins should be just a little copy/paste.

Gour

Jan 30, 2018, 7:10:35 AM1/30/18
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:31:24 +0000
Roberto Alsina <ral...@kde.org> wrote:

> If they are implemented as real docutils directives and roles, making
> them into nikola plugins should be just a little copy/paste.

Reply from the author: "yes, they are (mostly) real docutils directives/roles
though there's some stuff leaking from pelican, like checking various settings"

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be elevated in yoga when, having renounced
all material desires, he neither acts for sense gratification