Bootswatch theme not applied or how to customize

Sayth Renshaw

Jun 18, 2016, 7:43:12 AM6/18/16
to nikola-discuss
Hi

Started a brand new site installed boostrap3-jinja theme with nikola command and then nikola bootswatch.

nikola bootswatch_theme -s spacelab

Then build and then serve however I am still getting blue theme.

I changed setting in conf.py to THEME = "custom"

Anything else I should do?

Sayth

Chris Warrick

Jun 18, 2016, 7:45:36 AM6/18/16
to Nikola—Discuss
Try removing themes/custom and recreating the theme. Are there any
errors when you build your site?

Also, you should not install the bootstrap3-jinja theme, it’s built in.

PGP: 5EAAEA16

Sayth Renshaw

Jun 18, 2016, 8:10:20 AM6/18/16
to nikola-discuss

--
Chris Warrick
PGP: 5EAAEA16

removed custom and then installed bootswatch journal and then did the build this time it worked.

Thanks

Sayth