Possible bug with tags?

Mike Ray

Apr 26, 2015, 4:11:43 PM4/26/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On:

http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/

I have two posts with the tag 'Debian' as the only tag.

With Nikola 7.2 I was getting an error not permitting me to have the
same tag in multiple posts.

I am now running Nikola 7.3.2, and this is the effect:

1. Two posts with the same tag 'Debian' as the only tag.
2. The second post is the latest blog post.
3. The tags page shows 'Debian' and when I click on it I get a list of
posts, including the latest, which relate to 'Debian'.
4. But the second and latest blog post does NOT show in the list of blog
posts on the main page.

Note:

Date and time of deploying machine is correct and later than the date
and time of the second Debian post.

Is this a bug? As Nikola 7.3.2 is not flagging this with error
messages, and in fact I would expect to be able to have multiple posts
with the same tag, why is the latest post not shown?

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Chris Warrick

Apr 27, 2015, 11:55:34 AM4/27/15
to Nikola—Discuss
> --

What are the two posts? Would you mind posting sources, or exact
titles of missing posts? Right now, the latest posts are “Debian 8.0
'Jessie' Released” (posted 2015-04-26 18:02), “ALSA Command-line
Reference” (posted 2015-04-23 10:13) and “Debian Jessie Release
candidate 3 With Mate” (posted 2015-04-23 00:51). Two of them have
“Debian” as a tag, and both appear in the list for the Debian tag.

PGP: 5EAAEA16

Mike Ray

Apr 27, 2015, 1:24:44 PM4/27/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com

> What are the two posts? Would you mind posting sources, or exact
> titles of missing posts? Right now, the latest posts are “Debian 8.0
> 'Jessie' Released” (posted 2015-04-26 18:02), “ALSA Command-line
> Reference” (posted 2015-04-23 10:13) and “Debian Jessie Release
> candidate 3 With Mate” (posted 2015-04-23 00:51). Two of them have
> “Debian” as a tag, and both appear in the list for the Debian tag.

Hello,

The last post was 'Debian 8.0...' etc.

It showed up after a while. I think I had something going on with my
browser cache. Apologies for the false alarm.