Docs: rst syntax for bootstrap3 elements

srust

Mar 1, 2016, 3:32:09 AM3/1/16
to nikola-discuss
Hello,

Sifted through the existing docs, but can't find the `rst` syntax to be used with the default `bootstrap3` theme. For example, what does below statement mean:

.. class:: well well-sm pull-right
.. contents::
.. section-numbering::
.. class:: col-md-5

Chris Warrick

Mar 1, 2016, 10:27:06 AM3/1/16
to Nikola—Discuss
On 1 March 2016 at 09:32, srust <rust...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sifted through the existing docs, but can't find the `rst` syntax to be used
> with the default `bootstrap3` theme. For example, what does below statement
> mean:

We do not document standard reStructuredText directives — if you want
to write reST, you should read reST documentation to find out how it
works. We document only our additions and modifications.

> .. class:: well well-sm pull-right

Add the CSS classes "well well-sm pull-right" to the next paragraph/item.

http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#class

> .. contents::

Creates a table of contents.

http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#table-of-contents

http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html#automatic-section-numbering

> .. class:: col-md-5

Add the CSS class "col-md-5" to the next paragraph/item. See link above.

PGP: 5EAAEA16