Re: [nikola-discuss] How do I contribute a theme to Nikola?

Chris Warrick

Aug 15, 2016, 1:27:22 AM8/15/16
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com

You don't need any of those scripts. Just add your theme in that repo in the v7/ directory and send a pull request. (You could also create a GitHub repo for it and ask us to add it as a submodule, but if you don't mind, putting your code in our repo is much easier to manage.)

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

On 15 Aug 2016 7:13 a.m., <chow...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I learned that the test_theme.py script here is only for internal use.  I have a theme ported and would like to contribute.  How do I go about doing it?

Thanks,
CHOWY.