END_TEASER vs TEASER_END

Michael Forbes

Apr 3, 2018, 11:28:21 PM4/3/18
to nikola-discuss
Would it be possible to update the TEASER_REGEXP to accept "END_TEASER" too?  I find I type this ~50% of the time instead of the correct spelling "TEASER_END".

TEASER_REGEXP = re.compile('<!--\s*(TEASER_END|END_TEASER)(:(.+))?\s*-->', re.IGNORECASE)

I don't think there is a need to document it, but it is pretty clear what the intent is.  (There is even one post in these groups spelling it "END_TEASER").

If people are amenable, I will submit a PR and an issue.

Roberto Alsina

Apr 4, 2018, 5:22:52 AM4/4/18
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Sure, why not.