Tags in static pages

Mike Ray

Apr 12, 2015, 3:45:30 PM4/12/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've been working finally on publishing:

http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/

And I've noticed that tags I add to the top of static pages don't get
added to the categories list of tags. Is this by design or is it a bug?

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Don't judge my disability until you witness my ability

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/
From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers

Chris Warrick

Apr 12, 2015, 3:51:05 PM4/12/15
to Nikola—Discuss

Static pages, you mean stories? If yes, they are ignored by design.