Strip HTML comments?

Markus Edemalm

May 23, 2015, 4:33:57 AM5/23/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Hello group!

I'm new to Nikola. But very thrilled so far.
I've started developing a new site with a custom theme with the base theme as a boilerplate. During the process I add a lot of HTML comment for debugging and learning purpose.

How do I strip those comments in the final build?

Markus Edemalm

May 23, 2015, 6:49:20 AM5/23/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved with htmlcompressor during deploy action, sorry for the noise on the list.

Roberto Alsina

May 23, 2015, 10:11:50 AM5/23/15
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Eventually you will just have to remove them manually, but yes, in the meantime you can use htmlcompressor :-)