coaching session needed ( for money)

Andreas Bauer

Feb 25, 2015, 3:19:18 PM2/25/15
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Sorry for posting here .. but the nhibernate (non-dev) group only contained spam.

I am searching for someone who can coach me a few hours in nhibernate optimizations.
(skype / phone)

I am a experienced .net developer needing to speed up some queries.
( level 1 or level 2 caching would work miracles I think)

The documentation is really small, and I dont want to spend lots of time in googling
and trial and error..

Also perhaps we can together discuss some of my code via screensharing...

I will pay for this

Regards
Andreas

Stephen Bohlen