What causes the DtcFailuresFixture to fail?

Jeffrey Becker

Sep 8, 2016, 4:16:53 PM9/8/16
to nhibernate-development
I have always had an issue where the DtcFailuresFixture seems to work intermittently.  Is there some environmental configuration that I'm missing in sql server?

Oskar Berggren

Sep 10, 2016, 6:34:01 AM9/10/16
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
I'm suspecting that either there are bugs in some of the DB drivers, or there are bugs in NHibernate where the code was written without realizing that System.Transactions can complete transactions asynchronously. I know we had some bugs like that but not sure if they have been fixed.

/Oskar

--

---

Jeffrey Becker

Sep 12, 2016, 2:38:44 PM9/12/16
to nhibernate-development
Ok, I'm just going to disable that locally then. Are there any other tricks to making nuget packages I should be aware of? I need to make one incorporating my fix for NH-3904.

Oskar Berggren

Sep 12, 2016, 7:00:17 PM9/12/16
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Though most of it can be skipped since you are not doing all the project management stuff.

/Oskar