Moving Nhib envers to github

Roger Kratz

Apr 19, 2018, 3:58:38 AM4/19/18
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I’m planning to move nhibernate envers to github. I think it would be good to place it together with other NH stuff (https://github.com/nhibernate) but I don’t have permission to add a new repo there. If you agree that it would be good to place it there, can someone of you please give me permission or import envers (https://bitbucket.org/RogerKratz/nhibernate.envers) to https://github.com/nhibernate/nhibernate-envers and give me write access to the new repo?

Thanks

Roger

Alexander Zaytsev

Apr 19, 2018, 5:01:03 AM4/19/18
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Done(?)

Best Regards,
Alexander

--

---

Roger Kratz

Apr 19, 2018, 5:09:28 AM4/19/18
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com

I (RogerKratz) don’t seem to have write/admin permission to the new repo (https://github.com/nhibernate/nhibernate-envers).

Also, it would be great if you import the old repo (just as easy as creating a new one - one click away here => https://github.com/new/import) instead of creating a new, empty one. (If not, I can of course fix that manually afterwards myself)

Thanks

Roger

Alexander Zaytsev

Apr 19, 2018, 5:13:39 AM4/19/18