NHibernate 4.1.1.GA released

Alexander Zaytsev

Feb 1, 2017, 8:00:59 PM2/1/17
to nhibernate-development, nhusers
NHibernate 4.1.1 is now released.

For a list of resolved issues, see the release notes:

Binaries are available on NuGet and SourceForge:

##### Notes #####

The [NH-3904] has been reverted in favor of [NH-2401]: users now required to explicitly specify custom user type via MappedAs method if they want to use IUserType/ICompositeUserType type parameters in Linq queries, or implement generators the way they take the types into account.

Oskar Berggren

Feb 2, 2017, 3:26:55 AM2/2/17
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com, nhusers
Great!

--

---

Dan Plaskon

Feb 2, 2017, 9:05:41 AM2/2/17
to nhibernate-development, nhu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Jeffrey Becker

Feb 2, 2017, 4:41:04 PM2/2/17
to nhibernate-development, nhu...@googlegroups.com
What can I do in the future to help ensure I dont introduce this kind of regression?