읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Namith

읽지 않음,
2014. 3. 10. 오후 2:09:2214. 3. 10.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.
Is there planned surport for postgres hstore and json types posibly in 4.0?

Oskar Berggren

읽지 않음,
2014. 3. 10. 오후 2:59:3114. 3. 10.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you should implement IUserType, or not?

Looks like Dru found an issue in Npgsql also: https://nhibernate.jira.com/browse/NH-3603

Apart from that, anyone is free to suggest what features NHibernate should have in relation to this, and come up with an implementation. I'm not aware of anyone working on something.

/Oskar

--

---

Marek Barilla

읽지 않음,
2014. 12. 3. 오전 4:19:2314. 12. 3.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I made some solution, which is not perfect, but it can help in case of using Json type.

Marek

On Monday, March 10, 2014 7:59:31 PM UTC+1, Oskar Berggren wrote:
Sounds like you should implement IUserType, or not?

Looks like Dru found an issue in Npgsql also: https://nhibernate.jira.com/browse/NH-3603

Apart from that, anyone is free to suggest what features NHibernate should have in relation to this, and come up with an implementation. I'm not aware of anyone working on something.

/Oskar

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.
Is there planned surport for postgres hstore and json types posibly in 4.0?

--

---

Ricardo Peres

읽지 않음,
2014. 12. 3. 오전 9:44:1214. 12. 3.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
But JSON is just text, right? Why is there a need for a JSON type?
If you want to store any object, just make it serializable and use the SerializableType.

RP

Alexander Zaytsev

읽지 않음,
2014. 12. 3. 오후 3:11:0014. 12. 3.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Ricardo, the PostgreSQL has a JSON _type_ for column, it is not quiet a text.

Ricardo Peres

읽지 않음,
2014. 12. 3. 오후 5:11:3714. 12. 3.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, ok, didn't know that. And does it also exist in other dbs?

RP

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 9:19:23 AM UTC, Marek Barilla wrote:
Hi,

I made some solution, which is not perfect, but it can help in case of using Json type.

Marek

On Monday, March 10, 2014 7:59:31 PM UTC+1, Oskar Berggren wrote:
Sounds like you should implement IUserType, or not?

Looks like Dru found an issue in Npgsql also: https://nhibernate.jira.com/browse/NH-3603

Apart from that, anyone is free to suggest what features NHibernate should have in relation to this, and come up with an implementation. I'm not aware of anyone working on something.

/Oskar

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.
Is there planned surport for postgres hstore and json types posibly in 4.0?

--

---

Alexander Zaytsev

읽지 않음,
2014. 12. 3. 오후 8:03:2614. 12. 3.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Nope

Dmitry Kalyanov

읽지 않음,
2015. 3. 29. 오전 9:09:2015. 3. 29.
받는사람 nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Support JSON type is actually more complex than just custom IUserType.

JSON type in postgresql also add several operators for constructing and destructuring JSON values (e.g., you select only part of an object or use JSON fields in `where` predicate). I guess that some of operators could be implemented with custom SQL functions and appropriate HQL generators for LINQ. But some JSON-related functions are more complex - e.g., you can aggregate entire query result into one JSON value or "unnest" single JSON value to multiple rows.

Paul

읽지 않음,
2016. 1. 1. 오전 6:15:0016. 1. 1.
받는사람 nhibernate-development
Are there any updates on support for jsonb in nhibernate?

I was able to create a working solution using for saving jsonb to and from postgresql. This link in particular was very helpful:
https://www.cloudconstruct.com/blog/using-postgresql-s-jsonb-data-type-with-nhibernate

I can use the raw query interface to create postgresql json queries, but I would like to be able use LINQ like I can I for non jsonb queries. Is this something that needs to be implemented in nhibernate or could I create an extension for it similar to the IUsetType for supporting jsonb?
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개