NHibernate.Spatial biennial status update

Andreas Ravnestad

Mar 7, 2016, 7:53:29 PM3/7/16
to nhibernate-development
Hi guys,

The once lost stepchild of NHibernate, NHibernate.Spatial is still alive and kicking over at GitHub, with its motley crew of developers. We have seen some nice contributions lately, such as support for PostGis 2.0 and some great bug fixes. Some interest has been sparked around the broken Oracle dialect too. I will personally hold a talk about NHibernate.Spatial.MySql over at the Oracle offices here in Trondheim in may, and hope to garner some interest for the broken Oracle dialect at the same time.

Anyway, I recently created a mailing list on Google Groups to encourage more discussion about future development, and I encourage you guys to join in -- some tricky questions have proven to be quite simple to solve given some technical insight into the bowels of NHibernate Core.

Have a nice day/evening and happy coding!