Jira developement tools visibility

frederic...@free.fr

Apr 4, 2017, 6:40:18 PM4/4/17
to nhibernate-development
Hello,

Currently, after each PR I have done, I add a comment on the Jira telling there is a PR. I feel it needed because the base Jira user cannot see the development panel on the Jira and so cannot know from it whether there is already a PR or not.

May we just enable access to this panel for everyone instead?

Scroll down to "View Development Tools", change permissions.

It does look to me there is anything potentially harmful in letting anybody accessing this.

Regards,

Frédéric.

Alexander Zaytsev

Apr 4, 2017, 8:21:02 PM4/4/17
to nhibernate-development
enabled

--

---

frederic...@free.fr

Apr 5, 2017, 5:00:21 AM4/5/17
to nhibernate-development
Thanks Alexander,

As anonymous, it does not show up, but testing with a new account not having special rights, it is there.
Now I realize there is an annoyance I do not see how to solve. It has a "create branch" feature which goes on Bitbucket. This may lure users in trying to create their forked repo and branches there while NHibernate is indeed on GitHub. The development panel does not look to have any available option for changing this or hiding this.
Nothing dramatic, but not very slick either.