RoadMap for NETSTANDARD

Marcos Junior

Jan 31, 2018, 7:25:40 AM1/31/18
to nhibernate-development
I guess that an eye should be put at this.  DotNet core is on its version 2, and the other ORMs are bad. The sooner this get released, more adoption will come up.

So, I started this discussion to know the developers idea of a roadmap to a version targeting netstandard (1 or 2).

Ricardo Peres

Jan 31, 2018, 9:00:04 AM1/31/18
to nhibernate-development
NHibernate 5.1 will target .NET Core/.NET Standard: https://github.com/nhibernate/nhibernate-core/milestone/9.
The ticket specifically is NH-3807.

RP

Michael Powell

Jan 31, 2018, 10:08:13 AM1/31/18
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
I've got a loose comprehension of the whole .NET Core issue myself.
I'd like to get better comprehension along the same lines.

As I understand it today, Core? or Standard? Nightly? or "LTS"
(quarterly?)? And so on... Which, as I understand it, comes with its
own dependency chasing ramifications; once you commit, it may be
difficult to shift gears midstream.

Just my 2 cents.

> "nhibernate-development" group.
> email to nhibernate-develo...@googlegroups.com.

Luka Cetina

Jan 31, 2018, 2:22:57 PM1/31/18
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
With that statement, you made my day. 😊
Can we maybe get some ETA when NAH 5.1 will be released?

--

---