Version 4.1.0 Release

Dan Plaskon

Mar 4, 2015, 6:14:19 AM3/4/15
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all of your hard work on NHibernate!

I'm just curious - is there any form of tentative release date for Version 4.1.0 at this point? I notice quite a bit of activity on the trunk -- which is (hopefully) indicative that a release is due soon?

Thanks in advance,

-Dan

Alexander Zaytsev

Mar 4, 2015, 4:26:18 PM3/4/15
to nhibernate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I do have a plan to release something around 20 of March to fulfill 2 month release cycle. This will be either an alpha/beta/ctp version of 4.1, or release of 4.0.x branch.

Best Regards,
Alexander

--

---