Ruddy Ducks continue in Derry

Jeff MacQueen

Nov 28, 2015, 3:35:47 PM11/28/15
to nhb...@googlegroups.com
While visiting in Derry, I ran over to Beaver Lake and found the large flock ( I counted 76) of Ruddy Ducks still present. Jeff MacQueen, Orford

Sent from my iPhone
--
*The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from
Lebanon School District employees regarding the business of the School