Nashaway events for October

Jim

Oct 17, 2017, 6:34:36 AM10/17/17
to nhb...@googlegroups.com
Our Monthly Nashaway Chapter Events

Please Join Us

Monthly Program: Wed October 18, 7:00pm at Nashua Library

Snow Leopards, Jennifer Snell Rullman

Join us at our regular meeting to learn about the amazing Snow Leopard. Ms. Rullman is a director at the Snow Leopard Trust and has incredible photographs and video of wild snow leopards- found only in the high mountains of central Asia.  She will share the reasons why the illusive- rarely seen -snow leopard is "amazing". Learn how the Trust works with communities to save this endangered large cat.

Field Trip: Sat October 21, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Odiorne Point and the NH Coastline

From Odiorne Point to Hampton Beach State Park we will be looking for seabirds along the NH coast (e.g. Loons, Scoters, Eiders, Grebes, Gannets). Bring binoculars, a scope if you have one and pack a lunch.We will meet in Nashua at the Exit 7 Park and Ride, on the hill behind the Fireside Inn.

Our Mission: To promote community interest in enjoying, learning about, and taking care of our natural environment

From Jim Kegley
Hudson