blackpoll durham

Molly Jacobson

Sep 28, 2016, 8:22:14 PM9/28/16
to NHBirds Group
Had at least one (probably two, they were together but never got a good look at the second) blackpoll warbler on the UNH campus in Durham this afternoon at 4:30. Otherwise, nearly entirely quiet apart from chickadees. I recall seeing blackpolls around this time last year on campus as well, and yet I never have much luck with other fall warblers here. For those familiar it was in the tall pines between Horton and upper quad, and came down quite close in the lower branches so I could get a good look.
-Molly