hawk ID help please

DEBRA M POWERS

Apr 23, 2018, 4:21:55 PM4/23/18
to nhbirds

I saw this hawk in Madbury today, it was relatively small, but does not have the head structure or eyes that I am use to for a cooper, would this be a sharp-shinned?  I am thinking immature either way.

Thanks so much for the help

Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/40943957774/in/dateposted-public/

Jady Girlz

Apr 23, 2018, 5:15:41 PM4/23/18
to NHBirds
Hi Deb, that looks like an immature Broad Winged Hawk

Jady Girlz

Apr 23, 2018, 5:39:53 PM4/23/18
to NHBirds
Hi Deb, that looks like an immature Broad Winged Hawk

---

DEBRA M POWERS

Apr 23, 2018, 5:43:23 PM4/23/18
to jady...@gmail.com, NHBirds

Thank you, others have said this as well. New one for me!

Deb