Special showing: An Inconvenient Sequel

Jay Pitocchelli

Oct 16, 2017, 8:50:18 AM10/16/17
to NHBirds
All birders,

With permission of the moderator, I am writing to you about An Inconvenient
Sequel - a must-see, powerful documentary we are screening at Saint Anselm
College on Thursday, October 26th.

A decade after An Inconvenient Truth (2006) brought climate change into the
heart of popular culture comes the follow-up that shows just how close we
are to a real energy revolution.

Join us at the Dana Center, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH at 5 pm for a screening
followed by a live webcast Q&A with former Vice President Al Gore. The screening is
being hosted by the Departments of Biology, Chemistry, Political Science, Physical Science
and the Conversatio program at Saint Anselm College.  This presentation is free and open to
the public.  Please watch and share the trailer and join us for this important event.

Hope to see you there,

Jay

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli
Professor, Biology Department