info on moribund phoebes, tree swallows

eric masterson

Apr 20, 2018, 2:15:09 PM4/20/18
to nhb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:
Asking in my capacity as seasonal editor for NH Bird Records (spring). If anyone has encountered dead or dying phoebes, tree swallows, or any other migrants adversely affected by the inclement weather, please drop me an email. Thanks

Jill Thompson

Apr 20, 2018, 10:15:33 PM4/20/18
to NHBirds

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 2:15:09 PM UTC-4, eric masterson wrote:
Hi all:
Asking in my capacity as seasonal editor for NH Bird Records (spring). If anyone has encountered dead or dying phoebes, tree swallows, or any other migrants adversely affected by the inclement weather, please drop me an email. Thanks

I have only seen one phoebe this year- today- and it seemed healthy.

Deni Dickler

Apr 23, 2018, 2:04:38 PM4/23/18
to NHBirds

I was delighted to see an Eastern Phoebe in our Harrisville NH yard before the inclement weather.  The day after the snow and sleet here I found a dead Phoebe under our raised deck.

Donna Carkin

Apr 23, 2018, 2:12:33 PM4/23/18
to nhbirds
Eastern Phoebe nesting at my parent's barn Groton, MA
Donna

---