Baker Valley CBC

birdrecords

Dec 6, 2016, 2:21:08 PM12/6/16
to NHBirds

Posting for Steve Rounds:

“The Baker Valley Christmas Bird Count could use reinforcements.  We have five routes and, in the last years, only three regular participants.  This year, we will do our count on December 17.  We will gather at the Rumney Town Hall at 7:30 in the morning.  (The Town Hall is on Depot Street, just off NH 25.  Coming from Plymouth, turn right at the second blinking light and then left.  The Town Hall is next to the fire station.)   We will organize ourselves and assign routes and then disperse.  We will meet again at an assigned time in the afternoon to tally the results.  If you’d like to join us, please contact Steve Rounds at 603 764-9011 or ullun...@yahoo.com.”

A list of all upcoming Christmas Bird Counts is on the web at:
http://nhbirdrecords.org/new-hampshire-birding-resources/new-hampshire-christmas-bird-count/

New Hampshire Bird Records

www.nhbirdrecords.org