Any Consumer complaint against Pal Real Group of Jaipur a real state builder?

Avishek Sachan

Mar 31, 2012, 3:11:14 PM3/31/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
NO.

http://econsumercomplaints.in/complaint/consumer-complaint-again-pal-...

Hi,

I posted above link not to get confused by the people with the name of
Pal Group as Pla Real Group of Faridabad is entirly different from Pal
Real Group of Jaipur.

Did you have noticed the name of Company of Pal Real Group, Faridabad

It is PAL INFRASTRUCTURE & DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.

and the names of companies of Pal Real Group of Jaipur are

PAL REALTECH DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.

&

PAL REALCON DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.

These are two separate groups :)

Avishek Sachan

Mar 31, 2012, 3:20:08 PM3/31/12
to NH Enclave Residential Township on NH8 Jaipur
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/pal-group-c171506/page/2

this complaint about Pal Group of Faridabad not for Pal Group of
Jaipur.

and to make more clear all these things plesae check the project names
in www.palrealgroup.com

Avishek Sachan

Mar 31, 2012, 3:24:51 PM3/31/12
to NH Enclave Residential Township on NH8 Jaipur
http://www.palrealgroup.com/
> > These are two separate groups :)- Hide quoted text -

Avishek Sachan

Mar 31, 2012, 3:27:31 PM3/31/12
to NH Enclave Residential Township on NH8 Jaipur

vd

Dec 13, 2012, 12:30:14 AM12/13/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
I have purchased a plot in jaipur from Pal Realtech Developers Pvt Ltd. They are fraud they are just cheting people. They are neither giving plot nor my money refunded. I have filed complaint in consumer court and in 420 also against Them

you are requested to be aware and dont deal with them

kritesh tripathi

Dec 13, 2012, 3:10:10 AM12/13/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Before proceed ,Can you please confirm us below details-
1-have you done registry of your plot ?
2-do you mind to tell us your plot info?
3-do you have allotment letter of your purchased plot?
4-did you send all your scanned legal document to pal group before withdraw your plot?
5-what is the exact response of pal group to cancle  or withdraw your plot?

Cheers
kritesh

Prateek Chaurasia

Dec 13, 2012, 3:24:23 AM12/13/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vachaspati
Thanks for the update. It will be nice if you please elaborate the issue in more details.
Please let us know following details:
1. How much amount you have paid till now? You may go for registry if you have paid more than 50% of the amount.
2. What is your mode of payment i.e. through cash or cheque or online fund transfer?
3. What is your plot number?
4. When and via which person you booked your plot?

In my knowledge, there are few people who have done registry for their plot after 50% of payment and few people got the money back on cancellation.

So, it would be nice if you put your issue in more details.

Also share your contact number.

With Regards
Prateek

- When You Take The Stand, Whole Universe Realigns.

SKY

Dec 13, 2012, 6:11:01 AM12/13/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, What's going on here..
Is that something we need to re-think? could you please explain the matter.

Thanks,
Santosh

Abinash Mishra

Dec 13, 2012, 12:42:55 PM12/13/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
I have seen one link where mr. VACHASPATIDUBEY has logged their issue on net, pls find the link BELOW

Avishek you already have registered your plot....could you please answer his complaint to all the group member ?

Thx
Abinash

ajeets...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2012, 7:47:17 AM12/18/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Guys...I also paid 3.5 Lakh rupees and got registry from them...but the registry is in the name of Gajanand sharma as seller not the Pal Real group....plz suggest me how to get back this money.................

ajeets...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2012, 7:48:34 AM12/18/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
If some one has any idea kindly msg me on .... 09916382097

Sushil Chaudhari

Dec 19, 2012, 3:54:37 AM12/19/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajeet,

If you have the registry then its fine...
Most of the time developer need not to be the owner of the property...
They may be the promoter only...

This is the usual process so please be calm nothing is going to happen
as you have the registry from JDA and actual owner....not with Developer...

still you have the doubt then check with any lawyer in Jaipur...

Please let me know if you have  question...

Thanks and Regards

Sushil

deepak purohit

Dec 19, 2012, 4:36:00 AM12/19/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
I got my registry this monday and as per Gajanand the land was purchased in his name and so he is the first party
Also registry are being done in a tehsil in which the property is situated(mojmabad in this case) as per new regulation
of rajasthan gov.

Went to visit the site as well ,plotting has not yet started but the land is marked and boundary wall is done.

ajeets...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2012, 6:03:12 AM12/20/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deepak,

Kindly share your phone no., my mobile no. is 09916382097.
My realtives are in rajasthan police jaipur, if needed we'll do something.

ajeets...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2012, 6:04:31 AM12/20/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sushil,

Kindly share your mobile no., my number is 09916382097.

Regards,
Ajeet

ajeets...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2012, 6:07:07 AM12/20/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
The link has been removed now...you can't access it...

Avishek Sachan

Dec 22, 2012, 1:05:26 PM12/22/12
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am Avishek Sachan and I had registry almost 3 months back having 50% payment and I gave post dated cheques which were on the name of "PAL REALTECH DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.".

And one thing is to be noticed in Registry that it is having payment details and all cheques with unique cheque numbers are having in that registry. Which I gave to PAL REALTECH but registry is being done by GAJANAND SHARMA.

Then why you all guys are crying your money is going in deep well. Behave like a mature man and see the evidences which are in your favours.

Got my point what I would like to bring in notice to all of you.

And one thing, Registry is having all KHASARA NUMBERS on what area NH ENCLAVE is being developed.

Go an check all details in Tahsheel after that KHASARA NUMBER DETAILS.

AND in Registry, NH ENCLAVE is aresidential downship is also written.

Go in last page of registry in which CHAUDHAWI of your plot is shown and all papers of Registry having GOV stamp of TAHSHEEL at Backside.

Also go and check Backside of last paper it is having Details of your entries in TAHSHEEL and go and enquire if anyone is having doubt about things.

When registry is done and you are appearing in TAHSHEEL it is asked by Seller that he has received all money.
And also his ownership of land is checked by those local people of TAHSHEEL.

So aram se raho aur so javo....

Waise maine yaha bahut details de dee hai aap logo ko...

Is sub se jee mat bhar lena khud ka paisa khud ja kar enquiry karo.

Mai khush hu ki meri registry me yeh sab details hai jo maine uper likhi hai

NJOY...............

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ajeets...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2013, 7:49:26 AM9/21/13
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Dear Avishek Ji,

I am agree with you that the registry is in name of Gajanand sharma, as I also got registry 1 year back.

But please could you help me to answer my following queries :

1) Where is the document saying this land is 90 A or 90 B.
2) There is a website www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in  where we check the current owner of land by just enetring the Khata number or by name also.
I tried a lot to search but still these khata numbers shows the name of Farmers (original owner), there is no name as Gajanand Sharma or PAL REAL GROUP.

Regards,
Ajeet Singh(09916382097)

Ajeet Singh

Mar 24, 2014, 7:25:37 AM3/24/14
to nh-enclave-residential...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

Still the land is in the name of Farmers, also if you got registry then land MUTATION should be done in your name.

If you got registry did you get KHASRA NUMBER of your plot.

If not, then pal real group can sale the same plot to any one else also.

Regards,
Ajeet