Unknown sites in my ngx_pagespeed_cache directory

Pyotr Gerasimov

Dec 15, 2016, 7:20:15 PM12/15/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Hello!

I have a VDS server... I recompiled nginx with ngx_pagespeed....

But after some time i see several strange hosts's cache appeared in my ngx_pagespeed directory!!

How it could be?

My hosting support tell me that it is problem of ngx_pagespeed module - not their...

That hosts don't have pagespeed code on their pages - very strange and this hosts placed not on my hosting..

Help please!
Very strange bug...

Otto van der Schaaf

Dec 16, 2016, 2:01:25 AM12/16/16