How to update Pagespeed module on nginx?

Junuk Seo

Dec 30, 2015, 11:06:19 AM12/30/15
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Hi, I'm using the Pagespeed module 1.9.3.10-beta with nginx 1.8.0
I want to update pagespeed updated version but I don't how to use.
Should I install updated version of pagespeed module on the Nginx and then comfiling it again? Is this any way only pagespeed module simply? help me!

Otto van der Schaaf

Dec 30, 2015, 11:16:02 AM12/30/15
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Nginx does not support dynamic loading of modules, so upgrading ngx_pagespeed will involve recompiling nginx.
Tengine (based on nginx) does support dynamic loading of modules, so upgrading pagespeed when running TEngine may be easier.

Otto