Debian and Ubuntu PageSpeed packages repository

Cyril Aknine

Nov 20, 2017, 3:38:44 PM11/20/17
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Hi,

If you're not familiar with PageSpeed compilation, I share my ngx-pagespeed module package for Debian and Ubuntu :

It's only available since NGiNX 1.12 (well, 1.11.5 from mainline version) that comes with binary compatibility for dynamic modules (see https://www.nginx.com/blog/compiling-dynamic-modules-nginx-plus/ ).

I've tested these PageSpeed packages only with NGiNX official repository ( https://nginx.org/packages/ ) but it should be compatible with NGiNX Plus too. You just need the strictly equal NGiNX version to install PageSpeed from my repository (eg libnginx-mod-pagespeed_1.12.34.3+nginx-1.12.2-1~xenial_amd64.deb will install only with nginx 1.12.2).

If you have any suggestion you can submit an issue on the GitHub project : https://github.com/darylounet/libnginx-mod-pagespeed

Cyril.

bdela...@deltasystemsgroup.com

Nov 29, 2017, 9:18:54 AM11/29/17