How to disable <noscript> referral to ?ModPagespeed=noscript ??

Izzy Levi

Feb 3, 2014, 10:59:34 AM2/3/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
A referral to ?ModPagespeed=noscript is done by default, with websites that really wouldn't work anyway for users without java this is useless, how can this be disabled?

Jud Porter

Feb 3, 2014, 11:06:29 AM2/3/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Can you try adding "pagespeed SupportNoScriptEnabled false;" to your config? That should disable the insertion of the noscript redirect. Unfortunately it doesn't look like that option is documented anywhere except the code, so I'll make a note to myself to clean that up.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Izzy Levi <ligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
A referral to ?ModPagespeed=noscript is done by default, with websites that really wouldn't work anyway for users without java this is useless, how can this be disabled?

Ovidiu Pacuraru

Apr 14, 2014, 1:09:34 PM4/14/14
to ngx-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
Same issue here, Google Webmasters notified me about that weird link. Will try above code. THX