my blog page is slow

Innocent Cyril

Oct 21, 2016, 10:09:39 AM10/21/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
please friends i have been hearing about this my question goes like the  can i use this code in my blogger html
and how can i use it if i can.
please help blog address http://www.appsloaded.com

Otto van der Schaaf

Oct 21, 2016, 4:09:28 PM10/21/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Your website is hosted via Google's blogger.com, right?
To be able to make use of ngx_pagespeed, you would need to be able to install the module on the server that hosts your website.
So it looks like you will not be able to use ngx_pagespeed.

Otto

Hans van Eijsden

Oct 21, 2016, 4:33:54 PM10/21/16
to ngx-pagespeed-discuss
Don't forget, today there are HUGE internet problems, global, worldwide, because of DDoS attacks against the DNS system.
All Google services for example have downtime too. More: https://blog.cloudflare.com/dyn-issues-affecting-joint-customers/
So it doesn't have to be a problem on your side for now.

-Hans